Legacy - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy - Forum

a forum for the use of the members of the Horde PvE guild legacy From the the private server BurningWoW

HomeHomeRegisterSearchLatest imagesLog inThe Armory

droods... :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
philaemos
Guild Elite
Guild Elite
philaemos

droods... :) Empty
PostSubject: droods... :)   droods... :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:00 pm

Huh... Well the first class I rolled was a drood, and I made a newbie mistake and lvl him with Balance spec... it was funny... but hard
If you plan to make 1, be Feral...

For me Druid class is the most interesting 1, with Resto spec they can heal nice, but they are more to be off healers cause of their cool Over Time Healings (hot's)... it just keeps the hp flow constant in small terms, helping main healers;
Balance spec is tricky 1 to play, cause Druid doesn't have much spell damage ( like Mages or Locks) nor much bonus healing ( like Priests ), but that's the point in Balance, he can do both, spell dmg and healing, and if u roll for Moonkin form in Balance talents... well u bring some new lore into the game Smile ( 12k armor spell caster Razz );
Feral spec is the 1 I have atm... I got 2 sets of gear mostly different in staff, trinkets, rings, neck, cloak and enchants ( mostly I use same gems; +10 agi/+10 crit in dps, and +10 agi/+10 defence in tanking gear; but different enchants)... so just quickly switch between these 2 sets, choose Cat or Dire Bear Form, and u get nice dps Rogue or Uber-Armor-Dodge-Hp Tank... that's why I like my droody so much... Smile

Btw, Druids are very useful in raids, Feral can dps or tank, and do some little healing if needed... and he can always stealth to any1 dead and res him... ( how many Priests can do that? Smile ) /jk

Fell free to write any questions and comments.
Back to top Go down
jenoosia
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: droods... :)   droods... :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:55 pm

I find that feral druids are too gimped for PvP, and balance druids are soooo common. I play resto with a bit of balance talents (link to build). Much more fun healing people in BGs than spamming one-button wraths IMO Razz

Pve-side though, I love feral and resto druids. I actually have a complete pre-SWP feral set with a few SWP pieces thrown in, so when I join guild raids you can ask me to heal or respec to feral and dps/tank (yes i have tank gear too). And don't count out the HoTs we restos have, in this age of scripted aoe attacks, droods can pop lifeblooms on everyone and let the heals do the work xD
Back to top Go down
billybobjoe
Mass Murderer
billybobjoe

PostSubject: Re: droods... :)   droods... :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:53 am

SPAM! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: droods... :)   droods... :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

droods... :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy - Forum :: Class Discussion :: Druid-
Jump to: