Legacy - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy - Forum

a forum for the use of the members of the Horde PvE guild legacy From the the private server BurningWoW

HomeHomeRegisterSearchLatest imagesLog inThe Armory

Warlockz! We are doomed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
metalli-guy
Guild Elite
Guild Elite
metalli-guy

Warlockz! We are doomed! Empty
PostSubject: Warlockz! We are doomed!   Warlockz! We are doomed! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:55 pm

Warlocks are, among historic Christian traditions, said to be the male equivalent of witches (usually in the pejorative sense of Europe's Middle Ages), and were said to ride pitchforks instead of broomsticks which normally witches would ride. In traditional Scottish witchcraft, "warlock" was and is simply the term used for a wizard, or male witch. A synonym is sorcerer.

Well on World of Warcraft, its a bit different.

Warlocks were once arcanists or, in the case of the orcs, shamans — who in pursuit of ever-greater sources of power, abandoned their studies of the Nature or Arcane and delved into darker Fel-based magic (Shadow). Warlocks still retain their skills in the manipulation of the chaotic element of Fire, although their focus is on delivering excruciating pain and drawing out the suffering of their victims. No longer do they aim to use the effective application of Arcane energies to efficiently dispose of their targets from a safe distance.

We should call them cursed mages. For them, spell crit and stamina are the most important stuff (especially for destro, affli and demon needs more spell hit than crit) so if you see a warlock with 12-14k hp, he's a good one.

Warlockz! We are doomed! Warlock-t61

Feel free to bug me about 'lock ingame, i'm on Hiisi(undead) or Mathilda(gnome), they both pwn.
Back to top Go down
darklord
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Warlockz! We are doomed!   Warlockz! We are doomed! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:33 pm

same thing here for locks, gonna add screens of my lock later
Back to top Go down
metalli-guy
Guild Elite
Guild Elite
metalli-guy

PostSubject: Re: Warlockz! We are doomed!   Warlockz! We are doomed! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:11 pm

My Mathilda, one year and 3 months old warlock.

Her Stats:
Warlockz! We are doomed! WoWScrnShot_091308_220656
Her Look:
Warlockz! We are doomed! WoWScrnShot_091308_220736

My Hiisi, eleven months old warlock.

Her Stats:
Warlockz! We are doomed! WoWScrnShot_091308_220947
Her Look:
Warlockz! We are doomed! WoWScrnShot_091308_220952
Back to top Go down
billybobjoe
Mass Murderer
billybobjoe

PostSubject: Re: Warlockz! We are doomed!   Warlockz! We are doomed! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:44 am

SPAM! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlockz! We are doomed!   Warlockz! We are doomed! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlockz! We are doomed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy - Forum :: Class Discussion :: Warlock-
Jump to: